Sunday, September 23, 2007

B-day, 2nd week , reply to past comments.. etc

今日は私の誕生日です!

well technically it was yesterday.. but hey its still 22nd in Vancouver (for another 2 mins...). Anyhow, overall I'm pretty satisfied with today, went to have dinner at peking duck house with some friends and had the whole restaurant singing happy b-day. Still got half of my Hagen Daaz ice-cream cake left though.
Watched resident evil after dinner, turned out slight better than expected. Still though, for a movie that really had no plot and converted from a game, resident evil series did a good job in keeping the whole game feel to it while attaching halfly made up of a story line. The game like aspect of the movie seems to be the mainstream criticism around it, but I think there's more of a problem with the incorporation of horror which made the storyline really choppy.

neways, as for class this week, I espcially enjoyed the clips of Nodame drama. I watched the anime version of it earlier this year, and absolutely fell in love with it since the first episode (gota love torrent). I'm thinking about turning this into an Anime review blog.. if I still have time to keep up with new series.

to yukki: I loved deathnote, athough it got a bit slow after L's death. I heard the anime's awsome and stick really closely with the manga. the WB movie was a box office hit.. I heard in Japan when the first movie aired it beat Mission Impossible three in box office sales. I liked the movie's twist to the plot, the effects were cool too.. but there was just too little of Misa...

to j.taylor I'll try my best in my future postings. stay tuned =p


I'll finish this post off with a video clip of Deathnote movie trailer, hopefully I get time to finish off the re-layout of this blog sometime within the next few weeks:

No comments: