Monday, October 08, 2007

Random

hmm, seems like my computer doesn't like Japanese too much, the Japanese typing system wont output Japanese for me. So until that problem is fixed, I'll be typing in English I guess. Omedetou to Talor-san for getting last week's Brain Teaser. The trick the the problem is rather easy:

1
one 1 (hence 11)
two 1 (hence 21)
one 2 one 1 (hence 1211)

e
t
c
.

yup just read the numbers out.


anyways, This week's question (requiring a little more mathematical knowledge): can the average of two consecutive primes be prime?

Furthermore I'll be writing an entry on Fate/Stay Night later this week, and as a sneak peak to that, here's the ending theme of the series.stay tuned!

4 comments:

yukki said...

この人は、おんなのひとですか、おとこのひとですか。

j.taylor said...

はい is my guess for こんしょうのteaser, if I remember primes and averages... If I had been born 1 month minus one day earlier (from しがつむいか: さんがつなのか), I think my birthday numbers would work.

Max said...

Man I have been trying to get katakana and hiragana to work on my computer for weeks now, I think you might actually have to straight up buy something from microsoft or apple or whatever. It is a pity and a shame.

Catria said...

to Max-san,

no you dont, if you are on XP, go to control panel, regional language settings and check the box that says east asian suppor. it should automatically install all the files . then you need to open the language typeset program in the same setting window.

I think my computer was just a bit messed up due to leaving it on for a month straight, the muliple hybernation somehow made it so that I could only type katakana.

its fine now windows update forced me to reboot